Virtual Meeting - COVID-19
Virtual advising involves conducting advising sessions using email, telephone, or video chat technology. This style of advising gives both students and advisors the opportunity for a face-to-face conversation. Due to the campus restrictions put in place in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we encourage all Academic Advising initiatives to go online.
- Microsoft Teams Meeting (FERPA COMPLIANT)
- Zoom Meeting (FERPA COMPLIANT)
- WebEx Meeting (FERPA COMPLIANT)
- Google Hangouts
- BlueJeans Video Conferencing
- Other Video Conferencing Tools...
Best Practices - Training Videos: